BURLAP LINEN / TABLECLOTH WASHING / CARE INSTRUCTION
Caring for your Burlap Linens and Tablecloths is easier than you may think. Burlap linen washing instructions and tips are here for you You can care for burlap with some cold water and a few simple steps as listed here below.
Designer Burlap Linens 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cool water wash, rinse on cool/permanent press cycle.
- Use mild detergent only. Avoid high alkaline levels.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry, low heat with cool down cycle.
- Remove prompltly from dryer
Natual Burlap Linens 100% Jute
- Spot clean or dry clean.
- DO NOT Put Natural Burlap in your washing machine. Jute is a natural fiber and will disintegrate if fully immersed in water. Use cold water and mild detergent.
- Do not twist, wring, squeeze, tumble dry or hang in sun to dry.
- Instead, blot dry with a towel.